Invictus Series Large Frame AR
- 7075-T6 billet receivers provide strength and rigidity in areas crucial for accuracy and precision. A precision broached magazine well with beveled feed lips aid in easy loading of magazines in all lighting conditions, while the contoured trigger finger rests on each side of the magwell provide for natural finger placement in line with the trigger. The Integrated large opening trigger guard allows for easy access with gloves.
- A lightweight, but rigid SLR rail reduces overall weight while still providing a solid platform for an ARCA Swiss mounting plate.
- The BCG is comprised of a JP Enterprise Low Mass carrier with a JP bolt that has been headspaced to an SPR contoured 416R barrel with a muzzle thread protector. This carrier has 100% bearing surface to aid in smoother operation, and reduces felt recoil and less movement during cycling to aid the shooter in being able to stay on target.
- An SLR nitride adjustable gas block allows for easy and concise regulation of the gas system allowing you to fine tune your rifle/load for a smoother shooting rifle. Especially when shooting suppressed.
- Luth AR MBA-1 Stock that has adjustments for cheek riser and rear pad to make your length of pull longer. This gives you the ability to setup the rifle perfect for your use.
- Rifle length receiver extension with a Springco Green buffer spring and buffer.
- Single Stage Timney Impact AR 3lb trigger
- Controls: Single side phosphate selector, Geissele Ultra Duty mag button for easy manipulation in all weather conditions, an enhanced .308 bolt catch that allows for easier manipulation with or without gloves, and a Radian Raptor LT ambidextrous charging handle.
- Ergo Sure Fire AT grip that provides for a more ergonomical grip over a standard hard polymer grip. This grip is made from rubber and is very comfortable.
- Lancer L7AWM magazine
Rear Charge Starting at: $2861.18
Side Charge Starting at: $3176.83
Note: All prices include single color cerakote coating. Any additional Cerakote Colors and Patterns are an additional fee. Shipping is not included in the price. The Invictus is built to order. Weight is approximately 9.4lbs.
The Invictus Pro retains the same 7075-T6 receivers, JP low mass bolt carrier, and JP bolt headspaced to an SPR contoured 416R barrel with a muzzle thread protector. But this is where the similarities end.
Invictus Pro upgrades:
- Your choice of an XLR Industries TR2 or B5 Precision Stock. The XLR TR-2 skeletonized buttstock brings a reduction in weight while retaining strength and full adjustability. While the B5 Precision stock takes all the stability of a fixed stock, combines it with the versatility of an adjustable carbine stock, and includes full adjustability.
- SLR lightweight rail w/ M-LOK
- A JP Silent Capture Spring buffer system that provides consistent lockup paired with the JP LMOS. This system design eliminates friction that standard buffer assemblies have. This in turn results in exceptional smoothness and reduced sound.
- Your choice of a HiperFire Eclipse trigger, a Calvin Elite 1.5lb single stage trigger, or an adjustable Triggertech Diamond 1.5-4.0lb trigger.
- Forward Controls Design ambidextrous 50° short throw selector that is smooth and very durable. With very minimal movement of the levers you positively know what position it is in without looking. It also provides you with the ability to run either length of levers on either side for ultimate comfort to fit your style of shooting.
- Forward Controls Design QD very durable end plate that is made from 4140 steel.
- Forward Controls Design castle nut that allows for the staking to displace more material into the notches by being longer and deeper.
- A Radian Raptor ambidextrous charging handle.
Rear Charge Starting at: $3483.92
Side Charge Starting at: $3609.11
Note: Carbon fiber barrel upgrade available- $375.00. All prices include single color cerakote coating. Any additional Cerakote Colors and Patterns are an additional fee. Shipping is not included in the price. The Invictus Pro is built to order. Weight is approximately 8.8lbs to 9.2lbs with a 416R SS barrel, and depending on selected options.
The Invictus Carbon replaces a few key components of the Invictus Pro to save weight and increase functionality.
- Smoke Composites carbon fiber rail to reduce weight and for its high thermal conductivity. This equates to increased heat dissipation and a rail doesn’t get as cold as a standard aluminum rail in winter prone climates.
- Smoke Composites carbon fiber adjustable stock that greatly reduces weight while retaining full adjustability. It also includes a carbon fiber cheek riser and enhanced rubber buttpad.
- Smoke Composite Carbon fiber end plate for additional weight savings.
- SLR Titanium adjustable gas block.
- A Geissele ambidextrous Super Charging Handle with textured levers and a heightened rear lip that aids in mitigating gas blow back when shooting with a suppressor.
- Skeletonized XMR3 extended magazine catch button for easier manipulation with either hand, with or without gloves.
Rear Charge Starting at: $3798.50
Side Charge Starting at: $3889.45
Note: Smoke Composite grip upgrade available- $150.00. All prices include single color cerakote coating. Any additional Cerakote Colors and Patterns are an additional fee. Shipping is not included in the price. The Invictus Carbon is built to order.
The Invictus Elite adds a carbon fiber barrel for further weight reduction, while keeping with the BRD way of accuracy and precision.
Rear Charge Starting at: $4426.56
Side Charge Starting at: $4560.51
Note: Smoke Composite grip upgrade available- $150.00. All prices include single color cerakote coating. Any additional Cerakote Colors and Patterns are an additional fee. Shipping is not included in the price. The Invictus Elite is built to order. Weight is approximately 7.5lbs to 8lbs depending on selected options.